February 17, 2009

My Perspective

Well, my segment aired on Perspectives last night. And I gotta say, I came off pretty well. It didn't look as frenetic as it felt during the taping. I was able to articulate myself even though most of the questions weren't vetted before hand.

I've been told that I talk with my hands a lot, and had to make a conscious effort to keep them still. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway, because compared to the host even my most erratic gestures probably would've gone unnoticed. Peg's a force of nature. He's one of the most passionate people I've ever met, and it was an honour to be asked to appear on his show.

Since it's an Oscar-themed show it will re-air on Friday night (the Oscars are on Sunday). And it will probably show up on YouTube at some point. If and when it does I'll post the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home