June 22, 2007

Something New...

I'm working on something new right now... something I've signed non-disclosure agreements for, so it will remain a secret for the next six weeks or so. At which point it will go public in a big way. I can say that it's very collaborative, exciting and most importantly a lot of fun. So far.

The Project in question came about sort of out of the blue, but because of and in part due to, much of the work I've been doing in relative anonymity over the last, oh I don't know, five years or so.

But I should leave it at that. This is all, quite deliberately, to say check back soon, and all will be revealed...

In the meantime, why don't you go and watch a short film? There's a new one every day, brought to you by the IFC. Yesterday's film, Ha Ha Ha America, was very entertaining. I laughed out loud a couple of times. A great example of a smart, simple concept done on the cheap to great effect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're working on a really exciting project right now, but all this build-up without telling just seems mean. Now I'm going to stay up nights trying to solve the mystery.
plett

June 26, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home