May 04, 2006

Rejig

So, as anyone who has been here before can see, I (with a little help from JDH) have changed the look, and quite possibly the feel, of this space.

Previously, the purpose of this page was to give my friends, family, colleagues, collaborators and potential clients some idea of who I am and the kind of work I do. Those self-imposed parameters began, at some point, to feel rather limited and limiting. I'm not entirely sure just how things will change in the days, weeks and months to come, and it's safe to say the content will evolve. I hope it will become a better reflection of where I'm at in addition to providing some insight into the things I'm working on and the things -- books, music and most importantly movies -- that I'm digging at any given time. You may find an excerpt of my work, or a movie review, or a childhood photo, or an emerging personal philosophy... you just never know, (because, at this point, neither do I).

I've also enabled comments, so please feel free to say 'hello', drop a note, or ask a question and I'll do my best to say 'hi' back, answer asked questions or ignore said comments, depending.

And, for the record, my wife does understand, (why I stare out of the window, that is). God bless her.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Looking forward to seeing what emerges here -- I'd love to hear your take on the things you're seeing and listening to. Those are the kinds of things I always realize that I've forgotten to ask about after we've been hanging out: "listen to any great music lately?"

And my "help" was even less than "little"...but I was glad to offer it anyway.

May 05, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Angelo said...

And the first comment goes to Jer.

Seems like we discuss just about everything under the sun when we're together, making up for the weeks that go by in between. Not sure why music doesn't get thrown into the mix more often. It couldn't be that we consider a good song less important than the state of the human condition, our evolving definitions of personal happiness and the meaning of life, could it? 'Cause I'm not sure it is.

May 07, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Could be, could be. But you know as well as anyone (and have reminded me appropriately) that great cinema, music and writing tend to get us reflecting on those larger themes too...

May 07, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Angelo said...

Exactly.

May 07, 2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Garth said...

Glad to see you've opened up the comments to your up-till now lurkers! I'm always excited to hear what new projects you are working on and wish you all the best as you explore the conversational end of blogging!

May 11, 2006 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home