September 14, 2005

Coming to a Theatre Near You

I'm thrilled to report that 'On A Sunday' has been chosen to screen at the Vancouver International Film Festival! The VIFF is one of the largest film festivals in the world with as many as 150 000 people attending 500 screenings of over 300 films from 50 countries and is one of the world's great champions of Canadian film. 'On A Sunday' screens twice, Friday Sept. 30th at 12:30 pm and Sunday Oct. 2nd at 7:00 pm. Having screened at the Winnipeg International Film Festival earlier this year its inclusion at Vancouver has a nice synergy in that it has screened in both my home town and my adopted city.

For screening details (and/or to purchase tickets) go to Search Program Guide and enter 'On A Sunday.' It screens alongside eight other Canadian shorts in a program called 'Toeing the Line.' I'll be attending both screenings, so look for me if you decide to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home